26 Aug Tips & Tricks of Summer to Fall transition!
Transitioning from Summer to Fall can be quite challenging. You go from sweltering.. to freezing.. But wait, the sun starts shining.. And then the rain starts again. So how are you supposed to pick an outfit?! I think every one has had this monologue and still is struggling to finding the appropriate way to dress. So that is why we want to talk about the tips and tricks of Summer to Fall transition! First of all, the anatomy of a transition piece is straightforward: it must be appropriate in style and fabrication to wear now and ideal to layer for cooler seasons. Curious to find out more, scroll down and find 4 more tips that will make your transition easy and fun!
The tips & tricks of Summer to Fall transition fashion!
1. Invest in a piece that is on trend both this summer and Fall, like the bell sleeves tops. Preferably in black as that is all weather approved;)
2. Keep some summer pieces in your closet. Make sure you don’t pack away your summer pieces just yet! With just a few simple styling tricks you can take your favorite warm-weather basics into fall, like the cute sandals that I’m wearing.
3. Reinvent your pieces before you buy new ones. So last year I found this cute round bag by Ms. Little (more here). And I’m happy that I found it again in my closet as I know for sure that I will be carrying a lot this Fall!
4. Mix seasonal colors associated with fall into your wardrobe. The skirt that I’m wearing has the perfect changing colors of leaves in Fall and with the pineapples you will be able to hold on to summer for as long as possible!
– Photos by Banavenue –
– As always, thank you for reading! XoXo Susanne! –