30 Dec My 2014 favorite bags!
Whoopee – It is the last day of the year! The last day of the year 2014! Time to reflect these 365 days that passed by in a blink of an eye. Did you have a good year? What one event are you going to tell your grandchildren about? What accomplishments are you most proud of? As it is a day to look back, it is also the day to set your personal objectives and missions now that a fresh year starts as a new beginning. What will be your ultimate goal? How are you going to make 2015 just a little bit better than your previous years?
For me, 2014 was a tumultuous year, a year of changes, a year of reflection and the year that I finally had the guts to pursue my dream which transmitted into this blog! Besides that, 2014 was the year I officially became a lawyer, I graduated from the Vogue Intensive Summer Course at The Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design in London, said goodbye to my wisdom tooth and experienced my #1 travel adventure so far!
As this is the last post in 2014, I would love to show you my favorite bag collection of this year. So click on the following link, sit bag and relax:
The pictures in the video correspond to the list below:
1. Jetset – MICHAEL Michael Kors (buy directly here or go to post)
2. ANNA deluxe – SPRDLX (buy directly here or go to post)
3. Sleazy Jane – O My Bag (buy directly here or go to post)
4. North South Kips Tote – Made (buy directly here or go to post)
5. Mats – Smaak Amsterdam (buy directly here or go to post)
6. Bag me around – Me & Mats (buy directly here or go to post)
7. Fairbanks – Cowboysbag (buy directly here or go to post)
In any case, I jump into 2015 with a big smile! Excited for all the things that are going to happen as I strongly believe that 2015 even gets better than 2014! This is my wish to all of you, so make the best of it! But for now: let’s start the countdown so we can start celebrating!!
P.s. I will keep on boosting this blog and Bag at You grows every day. Please let me know what you think and whether you have any thoughts on how this blog can be improved throughout 2015!